v2.xx Firmware for NT IMUs
Firmware for STorM32 setups using a NT camera IMU.
Direct link to v2.53 firmware download (this firmware is pretty old, it is highly recommended to use v2.67e):
Latest beta release v2.67e:
- o323bgc-release-v267e-v20231021 [.zip] (13.6 MB)
Latest alpha release v2.69a:
- o323bgc-release-v269a-v20231118 [.zip] (14.2 MB)
NTLoggerTool release v0.50:
- ntloggertool-release-v050-v20231003 [.zip] (295 MB)
- For downloading the firmwares and all further info please visit the article Using STorM32 with BetaPilot.
v0.96 Firmware for I2C IMUs
Firmware for STorM32 setups using a I2C camera IMU. Examples are the HakRC gimbal and other gimbals from Aliexpress.
Latest firmware v0.96 for I2C IMUs:
- o323bgc-release-v096-v20160319 [.zip] (9.4MB)
Note: This wiki here is not appropriate for v0.96 I2C setups, you should go to STorM32 v0.xx Wiki.
Comment: The v0.96 release also includes firmwares for NT IMUs, identifiable by a label "nt" in the file names. Don't use them, use the v0.96 firmware (without a "nt" in the file name).
Various files related to the STorM32-BGC project can be downloaded from several places: