Docu for Gimbal24 board(s)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page provides documentation for the STorM32-BGC board sold by Gimbal24.
Dos and Don'ts
Please read the tutorial's Dos and Don'ts.
- board version: v1.3
- board color: black
- motor drivers in DFN packages: yes
- on-board MPU: yes
- on-board bluetooth module: yes
- I2C plug type: picoblade (1.25mm JST)
- I2C#2 plug type: picoblade (1.25mm JST)
- pin headers: no
Points to note:
- comes flashed with latest firmware and with configured bluetooth module
- in addition to the board one needs to get a IMU module plus cable&plug (camera IMU)
- supply voltage: 6 - 18 V or 2 - 4S
- motor current: max. 1.5 A per motor
Comment: This is not yet fully exploited, motors with resistances of 12 Ohm or larger have been tested to be well handled at 4S (see here, here), motors with 10 Ohm may be handled with care (see here and here).
- board dimensions: 50 mm x 50 mm, 45 mm bolt to bolt, holes Ø3 mm
Pins and Connectors
Follow the instructions for v1.3 boards in the How to flash firmware manual.